Insight into Bristol is an innovative residential summer school that gives students from London access to the University of Bristol’s academic expertise and facilities.
-Reach Society Publishing is a division of RSCF Ltd, T/A Reach Society whose registered address is Collards, 2 High Street, Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey, KT1 5EY.
- Orders can be placed online, or by telephone on 07949 431 992. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- When placing an order you must provide us with the correct billing address, telephone number and the address and phone number your credit card issuer has on file for you. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your order will only be processed once authorisation of your credit card has been properly received. You must insure that you have the funds to complete the sale.
- Any incorrect or fictitious credit card details entered on the site will result in a full investigation and possible prosecution.
- A confirmation e-mail is sent to you once the order has been placed. It is your duty to check that the particulars contained within that e-mail are correct. Reach Society Publishing cannot be held responsible for erroneous information entered when you place your order.
- Should any of your personal details change, it is your duty to contact us as soon as possible.
- All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Once you have placed your order you may cancel that order by e-mailing via our enquiries form. This option is only valid before the goods are dispatched.
- In the event of a pricing error on the site, we will contact you before the goods are dispatched. The new price payable will be given to you along with the option to either cancel or continue the sale at the revised price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil any orders where errors have occurred with either the description or the price of the goods. All pictures on the site are for illustration purpose only and reasonably represent the goods being sold. If you are in any doubt, please contact us before purchasing.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that any advertised warranty or guarantee is valid for their location.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that any product they have chosen to purchase is compatible with their requirement.
- Placing an order on our site does not enter Reach Society Publishing into a contract of sale with you, only once goods have been released for despatch has a contract between yourself and Reach Society Publishing been formed.
- We are not responsible if you are inconvenienced financially or otherwise if an order is delivered late, is not fulfilled or arrives broken or incorrectly.
- Shortages on orders and damage must be reported to us within 7 days of the goods being delivered. If the goods are signed for clean then we will not be able to process a claim. Any damages must then be reported within 24 hours. We are not obliged to fulfil any shortage on an order after 7 days. If any goods supplied are found to be defective or not as described, you must also report this within 24 hours.
- Once payment is taken for your order, title to any goods passes to you along with any risk associated with those goods.
- Reach Society Publishing cannot be held responsible for negligence, failures or omissions of telecommunications or service providers.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
-You must agree to any stated delivery charges before placing your order.
- We aim to arrange despatch of all in stock items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. To check to ensure an item is definitely in stock it is recommended that you call us on 07949 431 992.
- Delivery times are approximate and should not be relied upon. We cannot take any responsibility for late deliveries. This includes, but is not limited to delays resulting from carrier activities and mistakes, acts of God, flood, fire, malicious damage.
- Goods may also be sent in instalments rather than as one package.
- We will attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address stated on your order. If products are returned to us as undeliverable either because of an incorrect address or because of customer failure to contact the courier company or collect the goods from the depot where requested, we shall refund the price of the products less postage costs incurred by us in sending out the goods plus any additional costs charged to us by the courier company for returning the goods to us.
- It is your duty to let us know if an order has not been received in reasonable time. Enquiries on unsent goods after 20 days from time of placing the order will not be considered.
- Placing an order with us and our carriers subsequently leaving with a neighbour or business nearby will be considered delivered by us and the buyer. We use mainstream carriers and this is now considered acceptable delivery practice.
- Any delivery prices advertised on our website are available for UK mainland delivery only. Prices for other areas are available on request. We reserve the right to refuse to deliver goods to areas that we deem high risk.
- Some orders may be subjected to customs duties and taxes. Reach Society Publishing are not responsible for these charges and do not have a duty to inform you of any such charges. It is advised that you contact your local authorities prior to ordering goods from our site.
- Please note that cross border packages may be subject to inspection and opening. We cannot be held responsible for any damages or loss as a result of this.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery on all orders placed through this site. (The vast majority of orders reach customers within 2-5 days).
All the returns procedures listed below are subject to you notifying us by phone or mail prior to returning the item:
- You may return an item for any reason within 5 working days of receiving the goods. We will not be held responsible for the method of postage used to return the goods or the payment of the transit back to us. We strongly recommend that you use a traceable service to return any items, defective or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return if the item is not in a resalable condition. In some circumstances we may also charge a minimum of a 15% restocking charge (this fee can vary depending on the product).
- If you wish to return an item because of an error on our part, or it is defective, please contact us and we will arrange a collection. We will only cover your return postage costs if agreed prior to returning the goods. The item(s) must be returned within 10 days of purchase, provided you retain a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
- When an item is returned to us from Royal Mail or our carriers because it was undelivered and arrangements were not made to redeliver or collect, we will resend the item when payment for the full cost of delivery is made.
- We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred during communication with Reach Society Publishing whether that communication be via telephone, e-mail or otherwise.
- All returns are subject to the goods being complete, unused and in a resalable condition. This includes the goods packaging.
- Any quoted delivery charges apply only to mainland UK addresses, excluding some areas of Scotland, Ireland and outlying islands. We reserve the right to charge additional postage for international delivery or to remote areas of the UK mainland. This is entirely at our discretion.
- We regret that we cannot refund incorrectly supplied goods if they are not returned in a resalable condition, with the original packaging. Customers are urged to check deliveries upon receipt.
Returns and Refunds Enquiries:
Tel: 07949 431 992
Reach Society Publishing, Reach Society, Leriko House, Greenheys Close, London, HA6 2FR
All refunds are subject to inspection of goods once they are returned to us and must be authorised prior to return. Please note that item(s) that are returned to us that are not due to our error will have the return shipping costs deducted from the refund.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice and it is recommended that you refer to them on a regular basis and before placing orders with us.
- These terms and conditions supersede any other conditions, understandings or representations communicated via e-mail verbally or otherwise.
- If any part of the terms and conditions are found to be inaccurate or invalid the remainder of the document remains unaffected.
- All sales are deemed to have been completed in the UK and are subject to the laws of that region.
- None of our terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.